Monday, April 1, 2013

A - Z Challenge! My Theme: SPAIN (and writing)

Amigos, I made the decision.  I'm going to try to do the Blogging from A - Z Challenge, which lasts through April.  So it's a new post every day, each about something starting with a different letter of the alphabet.  Pretty simple.


So why am I doing it?  Don't I have enough to do?  Yup, I do.  I'm quite busy, and honestly, I don't think I'll be able to complete the challenge, but whatever.  I'm doing for a personal reason, and that's to learn more about Spain.

Because that's my theme:  Spain.

I'm a college student studying abroad in Seville, Spain.  I'm here until June, but there's still a lot I don't know about the country, so I figure if I blog about it from A - Z, I'll have the perfect excuse to do a little research.

Of course, I'll continue with my writing-related posts, since my blog is mainly about finding inspiration in real life and applying it to my passion:  writing.  So as I learn about Spain, I'll also try to find ways to link my newfound knowledge to writing (many of those ways will probably be far-fetched, but that's OK.  All part of getting creative).

Can I do this?  Probably not.  What with taking classes, traveling constantly, and just enjoying the city, I'm a very busy bee, but I'm going to try!

4 comments:

  1. It will be like a virtual vacation. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your concept, too. Telling a story in exactly 26 parts is ambitious, but I'm sure you can do it!

      Delete
  2. A very cool idea (as if one needs a reason to research a wonderful place). I believe you CAN do this. Good luck. Cheers, Annis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and oh, I definitely need a reason. Otherwise my "research" will consist exclusively of sitting at a café, eating churros con chocolate. I need to expand my brain, not my waistline :)

      Delete