I finished the first draft several months ago, and since then it's been marinating in my desk drawer. Stewing so that when I finally came back to it, I'd be able to see it with fresh eyes.
So now that I've finished Revisions #37 (Okay, hyperbole, but whatever...) and The Refugee is off to some wonderful beta readers, it's time to move on to the next project--a middle-grade fantasy called The Lost Figurehead.
|The Thief Lord, by Cornelia Funke.|
Because thieves fascinate me...
So, after raiding my family's bookshelves, here's what I've got on my reading list so far:
- The Thief Lord, by Cornelia Funke
- Holes, by Louis Sachar
- Hidden Talents, by David Lubar
- A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket
- Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson, by Rick Riordan
- Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke
- Dogs Don't Tell Jokes, by Louis Sachar
Any suggestions? I need a lot more!