Thursday, April 26, 2012

Greetings!

Earlier this year I vowed to myself that I would have a functioning blog by the end of the summer.  But, as I'm quickly learning, I'm more technologically incompetent than I thought--so we'll see if that happens.

I've been reading more and more that all writers should have a website of some sort, and as an aspiring author, I'm going to give it a try.  I haven't quite worked out what I plan to post, though most likely summaries, first pages, maybe even a sample chapter or two, as I attempt to break into the published world.

A little bit about my work:  I dabble in quite a few genres, including historical fiction, mystery and suspense, fantasy, young adult, middle grade, poetry, and short stories.  I've been writing for a long time, and as I settle down for extensive revisions, I have started to give serious consideration to submitting my work for publication.

Well, that's all for now!  Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment